Misty Meadows Home
Misty Meadows is located in Newberry, FL at the Gilchrist County line and provides a unique opportunity to serve the rural areas including Trenton, Williston, Chiefland and Bronson. Misty Meadows has a fifteen bed capacity which translates into affordable living for our residents that includes persons with disabilities, and elderly members from within the community. Our staff are specially trained in dementia, Alzheimer, first aid and CPR. We respect our residents rights and treat them with the dignity that they deserve while assisting them as needed with everyday tasks.
- Misty Meadows offers transportation to and from all medical appointments, shopping centers and church activities.
- Long term stay and respite care
- Laundry service, housekeeping, and meal preparation
- Take advantage of those hot summer days and take a dip in our in ground swimming pool
- Get plenty of exercise while playing basketball
- Sit and relax while our staff prepares a delicious BBQ on our picnic and grilling patio
- Enjoy popcorn and movies on the big screen
- Play bingo and win Big Bingo Bucks to purchase prizes
- Celebrate every month with our birthday club party. Not a fan of crowds? Misty Meadows is situated on 3 acres of land perfect for long quiet walks
- Check out books and DVD’s or browse the internet at our media station
- Divide into teams on game night for fun video or board games
Misty Meadows believes that getting involved in the community is very important and arrangements to special outings are available such as festivals, yard sales, flea markets, cinema and bowling.
All the meals at Misty Meadows are prepared with lots of love and our menus are approved by a Registered Dietitian to ensure a well balanced diet.
Assorted hot and cold cereals
Bagel, muffin or toast
Fruit juice of choice
Milk, coffee or tea
Chicken salad on a bed of lettuce
Fresh seasonal fruit
Sweet tea or beverage of choice
Garlic cheese toast
Garden fresh salad
Dutch apple pie and ice cream
Beverage of choice
103 NW 298th Street
Newberry, FL 32669
Latonya Greenlee RN, BSN
Kris Smith, RN
Call and schedule a tour today!